There are ways to assist your child in learning and development. It's ideal for parents to know the 12 Principles and Stages for learning in the childhood setting.
- "All areas of development and learning are important.
- Learning and development follow sequences.
- Development and learning proceed at varying rates.
- Development and learning result from an interaction of maturation and experience.
- Early experiences have profound effects on development and learning.
- Development proceeds toward greater complexity, self-regulation, and symbolic or representational capacities.
- Children develop best when they have secure relationships."
Please click on the link below to get more information!